More Lexibility you said ???
* We know that life is not very pleasant at the moment but we are keeping our spirits up. In order to see you again very soon, we have decided to adjust our cancellation terms.
* For our low and mid-seasons we will not charge a cancellation fee until day 3 or day 7 prior to the check-in date (depending on the season).
* For our high season (July & August) a deposit of 30% will be retained but is fully refundable (in case of a new confinement, travel restrictions or border closure by the government). This is the same for all of our promotional offers.
*A positive Covid-19 test or contact case will not be accepted for a cancellation
* Please note that you can also subscribe to the cancellation insurance “Europ Assistance” when you make your reservation on our website.
Our actions : Let’s make it SHINE !!!
* Hygiene has always been our top priority and we are committed to continue. We want you to feel your best during your stay.
* Our housekeeping supervisor is in charge to implement our sanitary measures for cleaning all areas of the establishment.
* Hydro-alcoholic gel is available in all of the common areas for our guests.
* We use all certified cleaning and disinfection equipment and products.
* Like fish in water, our receptionists and concierge will welcome you behind hygienic screens.
* We will be diligent at our reception to keep all of the utensils such as pens, credit card terminals, etc. sanitized.
* We are always willing to accompany you and show you around the hotel, your room and help you with your luggage. But if you would prefer us not to, just politely decline. We promise to make it easy for you to find your way.
Our Rooms and Suites :
* As always our rooms are cleaned thoroughly and will continue. We have added a strict protocol for the disinfection of all points of contact (door handles, desk, digicode, remote control, etc..)
* Magazines, welcome products in the bathrooms, mini-bar, plush toys and room-directory can all be removed from your room upon request.
The restaurant :
* Our restaurant team is constantly aware of the need to serve you in the best conditions with respect to this current time. We will do our very best not to lose the sense of sharing and conviviality which is the soul of our establishment.
* The menu of “La Piscine” will be proposed to you on a chalkboard and room service orders will be taken by phone.
* We have kept our buffet breakfast that has been appreciated by everyone. We have added individual tongs and spoons to the already regularly cleaned and disinfected beverage machine. In order to make your arrival easier, our hostess will be happy to seat you at your table.
* The restaurant space is large, and the tables are naturally spaced. Our team is always here and ready to help you get settled.
The swimming pool :
* The pool is open and the summer atmosphere is always present. There is plenty of space so you can feel free to move away from your neighbors.
Be mindful of others :
* If you are not feeling well and are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, please let us know immediately and we will work with the appropriate health officials to get you the care you need in a discreet manner.
* Please think of others and wear your mask, especially during busy times and when social distancing can be difficult.
The team :
* Our team will take the appropriate protocols if they or someone they live with experience symptoms of Covid-19.
* We have adapted our ways in the office and how we work. Our team will also do their best to social distance in respect of the changing environment.
* We are at your disposal before, during and after your stay to answer your requests and questions.
* That’s it for now, but be sure to know that we are looking forward to welcoming you soon and will adjust our protocols as necessary.
For any further information, you can write to us at email@example.com .